Algebra II (Commutative Algebra)
- Monday, 09:15 am – 10:45 am, RUD 25, 1.013
- Wednesday, 09:15 am – 10:45 am, RUD 26, 0’307
- First lecture: Wednesday, 17.10.2012, 09:15 am
- Monday, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm, RUD 25, 3.011
- First exercise class: Monday, 22.10.2012, 11:15 am
Solutions have to be handed in after the lecture on Monday.
The corrected solutions will be returned in the exercise classes.
Here are the results of the exercises.
- The final exam begins on Monday, 11.02.2013, 08:15 am, RUD 25, room 1.013.
Please click here for the instructions.
- The solutions to the final exam will be given in the exercise class on
Monday, 11.02.2013, after the exam in RUD 25, room 3.011, starting
- The results of the final exam will be communicated on Wednesday,
13.02.2013, in course of the final lecture in RUD 26, room 0’307,
starting 09:15 am.
- The corrected exams can be reviewed on Wednesday, 13.02.2013,
after the final lecture in the office of Anil Aryasomayajula in RUD 25,
room 1.002, starting 11:00 am.
- The results of the final exam can be found here.
- Belated exams are scheduled for Thursday, April 11th, 2013.
These will be oral exams. Make sure to register in time.
- S. Lang: Algebra.
- M. Atiyah, I. Macdonald: Introduction to Commutative Algebra.
- H. Matsumura: Commutative Algebra.
- J. Kramer: On appointment
- A. Aryasomayajula: Wednesday, 11 am – 12 pm, RUD 25, 1.002
- I. Kad?köylü: Wednesday, 1 pm – 3 pm, RUD 25, 1.017