Priv.-Doz. Dr. Ingmar Lehmann
My teaching covers the following areas:
- mathematics education,
- primary school teacher-training in mathematics,
- Mathematical Society for Gifted Students “Leonhard Euler”
(Mathematische Schülergesellschaft „Leonhard Euler“; MSG).
My research activities are
- computer-aided mathematics lessons and
- popularization of mathematics.
I oversee the project
- the digital model library.
I am responsible for the part “Praxis und Methodik: Informatik im Mathematikunterricht” in the journal ”LOG IN“.
Furthermore I am active in further training of teachers regularly and I am head of the Mathematical Society for Gifted Students “Leonhard Euler” (MSG) since 2003.